PHYSIOGA RETREATCOPENHAGEN // SPRING 2014
A blissful 3-day retreat in Copenhagen.
Sarah B of My
New Roots and PHYSIOGA have created a truely relaxing,
stress-relieving, and deliciously, healthy program.
You will have yoga sessions both morning and evening, a 3-hour session with Sarah B in the kitchen (including a freshly made and 100% organic lunch), and an hour-long rejuvenating treatment every day.
08am - 09am: Arrival
09am - 10am: PHYSIOGA
10am - 01pm: In the kitchen with Sarah B incl. lunch
01pm - 05pm: An hour treatment
05pm - 07pm: PHYSIOGA
Non-refundable registration fee: 5500 Danish Krone (DKK) incl. lunch, tea and snacks. Click for currency converter. The registration fee covers the actual classes and treatments. No need to bring a yoga mat, we have plenty. No prior skills or knowledge required to participate. Only 9 participants in the course.
Copenhagen can be pretty pricy and we recommend staying at:
- The nearby simple and squeaky-clean hotel (5 mins walk)
- The more expensive and elegant boutique hotel (10 mins walk)
- The hostel by the harbor (20 mins walk)
- A homely B&B in the neighborhood
All classes and treatments take place at PHYSIOGA, Prinsesse Maries Alle 17, 1908 Frederiksberg C in the heart of Copenhagen.
Are you interested?
For further information and registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holistic Nutritionist and Vegetarian Chef Sarah Britton
- Physical Therapist Medde Lykke Vognsen (PHYSIOGA & Full-body Massage)
- Physical Therapist Julie Hjelm Jacobsen (Craniosacral Therapy)
- Physical Therapist and Reflexologist Kamilla Rahbek (Reflexology)